December 20, 2018
Coconut Cookies Eggless Recipe
How to make Egg less Whole Wheat Coconut Cookies?
Coconut Cookies Egg less Ingredients:
- Wheat Flour – ½ cup
- All Purpose Flour – ½ cup
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Butter – ½ cup
- Baking Soda – ½ Tsp
- Cardamom Powder – ½ Tsp
- Cashew – 10
- Desiccated Coconut – ½ cup
Coconut Cookies Eggless Method:
- Chop cashew into small bits, mix sugar and butter well.
- Sieve all purpose flour, wheat Flour, Cardamom Powder, Baking Soda two times.
- Add Butter and Sugar mixture, Flour mixture, cashews, desiccated coconut in a bowl and Knead into smooth dough, grease baking tray with butter.
- Make the dough into small size ball and press into cookies.
- Arrange coconut cookies in the baking tray.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 150 degrees.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Keep an eye on the oven.
- Cool completely and store it in an air tight container. This will be good for about 10 to 15 days.